At Smith, Kesler & Company, P.A., we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to their needs. We combine personal attention and access with the highest technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. These attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace so we can analyze and provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together, these factors will enable us to deliver superior service and act as a trusted business advisor.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we offer and how we can help you or your business.
At Smith, Kesler & Company, P.A., our business is to know and understand your financial situation. We offer services beyond compliance and combine our experience, expertise, and knowledge to add value as a trusted advisor to your financial situation.
We offer the following consulting services:
Every organization can benefit from being introspective, skeptical, and analytical regarding its finances. We work with organizations to develop the predictive capabilities necessary to adapt to rapid changes and outperform their peers. Specifically, we can help you with:
- Driving growth from new markets and opportunities.
- Enhance cash management through working capital optimization and better capital allocation.
- Improve finance operations by focusing on operational effectiveness and financial analytics as well as budgeting and forecasting.
- Enable efficient regulatory compliance.
- Effectively manage risk by identifying sources and improvements to mitigate high-risk areas.
- Marital dissolution
- Partner or shareholder dissolution
- Economic damages or bankruptcy
- Purchase price allocation
- Buy and sell agreements
- Purchases or sales of a business
- General business planning
Check out our Newsletter for the latest article on Financial Planning